Friday, October 19, 2012

miss A dress up in patterned prints for ‘Instyle’


miss A held a photoshoot with fashion magazine ‘InStyle‘.
In the photoshoot, the members wore checkered patterns, polka dot patterns, and retro patterns, 당겨off a sensual and fashionable 모습 with the prints. The 회원 also had an interview 과 함께 the photoshoot.
Suzy confessed, “ I hope my actress image and singer image 전혀 다른 from each other. While on the stage, I want to have 무거운 makeup on and wear flashy clothes with a cooler performance. “ 
Min said, “려고 dance with  on stage 강해 져야 for  A. 
Fei said, “I calmly 을 도와 other people, but I get so worked up about 내 자신의 things. 
While Jia was revealed to be a fatherlike 그림 for the group, 되고 the mediator for the 나이가 younger members.
miss A's complete photoshoot will be included in the 11 월호 of 'InStyle'.

No comments:

Post a Comment