Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Artists tweet in support of miss A’s “I Don’t Need a Man”

 
Girl group miss A have just released their newest mini album, ‘Independent Women Pt 3 and the girls were met with support on Twitter not only from fans, but also fellow artists.
 
JB from JJ Project tweeted, “miss A – “I Don’t Need a Man” wow the rhythm is great~~~“. 2AM‘s Jo Kwon tweeted, “You don’t need a man? Really?” and 2PM‘s Wooyoung wrote, “Yo~ miss A~ It’s finally out~ I hope it does the best~~~~~~~ ^o^ Euhaha“.
 
Rapper San E wrote, “I can’t live without women… but miss A can live without men… Ah, that’s not funny ㅠㅠ“. Baek Ah Yeon also supported her sunbaes by saying, “miss A – “I Don’t Need a Man” it’s the best!!!!!!!“. Tasty tweeted, “Just watched the official video of miss A’s I Don’t Need A Man!! And we liked it, haha, you guys go check that out :)
 
If you haven’t listened to their song yet, check out the music video to their title song below!

No comments:

Post a Comment