Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Seungyeon talks about her insecurities regarding her height


KARA‘s Seungyeonconfessed that she 종종 wore 5 inch heels in an attempt to appear taller.
On the September 4th broadcast of SBS TV ‘Strong Heart‘, KARA’s Seungyeon remarked, “I think 하나가 you 되어 있어야 as a 여자 group member is tall height. When you are taller, you 더 나아 보이게, fit , and your presence 다른 .”
She continued, “I'm the shortest in the group, so I look 것처럼 I have no presence. Because of this, I have always stubbornly chosen to wear the highest heels and have fallen and slipped 여러 번, as a result .”
Wearing 높은 shoes has 하면 had a toll on her physical  being. “ 시작 wearing 5-inch heels, and I 을 시작 feeling 통증 in my ankles ,” she added. “에 갔어요 the 병원 where they  that the 하이힐이 were becoming too 많이 for my ankles to bear .”
She explained that she 하기 시작 think 에 대한 자세한 whether or not she 하는 데 필요한 continue 을 착용 heels when she read an article about 어떻게 she and Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk were considered to be average height in Korea. “I’m 160cm (~5’3″), and I am of average height for a Korean female,” Seungyeon added. “My 친구가 are 너무 tall, it's not that I am 짧은. I 하기로 결정 think optimistically .”

No comments:

Post a Comment