Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Luna talks about her ‘Immortal Song 2′ experience


f(x)‘s Luna, who recently revealed that she will be departing from KBS‘s ‘Immortal Song 2, met with the reporters of Star Newsbefore her 마지막 recording on the show as a fixed member and shared her생각 on 만드는 her exit.
She revealed,“Through 기분 like 사람들이 are recognizing me as a singer who loves the stage and sings for it. I 수 없었던 to show everything I have in the 여섯 번 I've performed on , but I will continue to 단계를 수행 forward as a singer.”
When asked what meaning the show had to her, she replied, “It was a grateful challenge where I 하는 법을 배웠 become one with 음악 and communicate with the audience. I was happy 동안 all of my stages.”
On disappointments, she shared, “If I had more time, I think I wouldn't have 생각 so rushed and would've 와서 with better planned stages.”
She continued, “There were 많은 일 that 도와 me out in terms of creating 완벽한 stage like 의 사용instruments. Next time, I want to present a classical stage that shows  the diversity of sounds 과 함께 expressions with the .”
Luna’s final stage in the ‘Song Dae Kwan episode’ of the show will broadcast on October 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment