Sunday, September 2, 2012

KARA reveals, “It’s difficult living as a female idol”


The members of KARA recently discussed the difficulties of living as a female idol singer.
KARA guested on the September 1st edition of KBS‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘ and went on a guerilla date through the streets of Gangnam.
Nicole began by revealing, “While preparing for the comeback for 최신 album, Gyuri unnie and I frequently expressed how difficult it is to 생활 as a female idol. It's very difficult to manage 자신을 [to maintain 좋은 image] .”
Leader Gyuri added, “Although 우리가 get envied as we are a female idol group, we're also the target of많은 criticisms which makes 우리의 position 가 매우 difficult. It was 특히 hard when 우리가 were undergoing an intese diet. If I weren't a member of KARA, I probably would가되는구나 a blogger and 먹는 all I want while posting about the 최고의 레스토랑
However, she quickly changed her mind and stated, “If I were to be born again, I want to become a male idol singer,” causing everyone to roar in laughter.
The full clip of their appearance is provided below:

No comments:

Post a Comment