Thursday, September 13, 2012

KARA members reveal the secret to their flawless skins



Girl 그룹 KARA 는 최근 revealed the secrets behind 자신의 flawless skins. 

On September 11th, KARA, who just returned to the 음악 scene with “Pandora”, 개최 an online live chatting event through me2day. Each member chatted in relay for 은 10 분 each with  selected fans. 

During the event, the members gave the most honest answers to 은 모든 fans들의 질문. When asked about the secrets behind 자신의 flawless 피부, Nicole responded, “I 넣어 some honey 를 통해 skin 문제” while Goo Hara some 웃음을 by saying, “I 넣어 half the bottle of moisturizer.” 

However, Seungyeon gave 가장 surprising 대답을 saying that her 비밀 is eating pork 껍질을. She also revealed that pork 도와 her in singing, explaining, “When I was 문제가 during recording, I ate samgyeopsal(pork belly)하고 successfully recorded my 높은 tone.” 

During 라이브 chat, KARA revealed 다른 behind 이야기 that 일어나는 while preparing for  new album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment