Thursday, August 23, 2012

KARA talks about their god given gifts



KARA 멤버 made honest comments about 들은 “god 주신 gifts”. 

At the press conference held 전에 KARA's 5th Mini-album “Pandora” showcase at the Walkerhill hotel in Seoul on August 22, the 5 명의 회원 gave witty and honest answers to a question asking about 은 자신의 unique charms. 

Park Gyuri stated, “I think god gave me positiveness and confidence.” Goo Hara, who confessed that 사람들은 told her she had the 몸을 of a child, 답장이 없었, “I'm thankful 주셔서 not gaining 많은 weight, 무슨 일이 있어도 I eat.” 

The singer "고 말했다However, it 쉽지 않았다 for me to have a glamorous 모습 and that has inspired me 운동을 harder. Now I'm happy that 많은 사람들이 are recognizing some changes in my 그림.” 

Seungyeon  chose 작은 머리를 as a gift that god gave to her, Nicole chose her 의 건강을 while JiYoung was grateful for her height. 

No comments:

Post a Comment