Monday, July 23, 2012

Hyomin responds to her fall on ‘Inkigayo’


As reported earlierT-ara member Hyomin had a minor accident on the July 22nd broadcast of SBS‘s ’Inkigayo‘, when she fell down during their performance of ‘Day by Day‘.
After the show, Hyomin responded to her slip via Twitter and wrote, “Sigh. So many things happened today. I fell on the stage like an idiot. That was a very close call considering our concert starts the day after tomorrow. To the worried people who have been asking my if I am okay, my wrists, my ankles, and my knees are all fine. Please don’t worry!“.
Followers who saw Hyomin’s words responded, “It must have hurt and been embarrassing“, “Justconsider yourself lucky since you have a concert coming ahead!“, and “It’s touching that she gave a response to her falling on stage“.

No comments:

Post a Comment