Monday, July 23, 2012

Hyomin assures fans she's okay after 'Inkigayo' accident



T-ara’s Hyomin updated her worried fans regarding her minor accident on the recent episode of SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

After the show on July 22nd, Hyomin posted on her Twitter, “Lots of things happened today. I accidentally fell down on stage. Considering our concert starts the day after tomorrow, good thing nothing happened to me. For the people who are worrying about me, I’m okay so don’t worry. I will be more careful.”

Hyomin had a small accident on the July 22nd broadcast of ‘Inkigayo’. During T-ara’s performance of “Day by Day”, she slipped and fell down on the stage. She immediately pulled herself back up and continued the rest of the performance.

Netizens commented, “What a good relief Hyomin nuna!”, “I was so surprised by the accident” and “Have strength unnie, T-ara concert fighting!”

No comments:

Post a Comment