Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sulli was IU's inspiration on writing "Peach"


Singer IU revealed her inspiration on writing her self-composed song “Peach”.

On May 14, IU held a me2day mobile chat session with her fans where she revealed the hidden story behind her self-written song from her newest album. 

During the conversation, IU revealed for the first time, “I wrote ‘Peach’ thinking about f(x)’s Sulli from a man’s point of view.” The singer didn’t go into further explanation as to why she thought of Sulli, but the lyrics do give a good visualization of a man falling in love with a beautiful girl at first sight.

IU also talked about her future plans as an actress. “I’m still a bit scared, so I’m having a hard time choosing my next show”, hesitating to do another acting production at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment