Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Siwon is really fat!



Super Junior's Siwon transformed from his masculine body to a really fat face.

On the 9th of April, Super Junior member Siwon updated his Twitter account with a new picture. The photo above is the pictures he shared on Twitter. Siwon wrote "Even if I lose everything Even if my popularity decline. Even if I can’t sing anymore Even if I’m really fat. Will you still keep on loving me for who I am ^^ You will, right *_* ?? poo-hoot(laughter)!" and attached his edited picture.

Siwon took some lyrics from Se7en's song When I Cant Sing and edited it a bit. 

In the picture that Siwon edited, he can be seen with a really fat face. His transformation is hilarious. His normal cheeks tripled while he has a double chin in the picture.

Do you think this will be Siwon's look if he will be fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment