Monday, April 2, 2012

Nichkhun honored with grand prize at Thailand's Kerd Awards


We recently reported that 2PM’s very own NichKhun was nominated to the famous award ceremony Kerd Awards in Thailand. Thai hottest managed to bring the idol to the top, as NichKhun won the grand prize award of!

At the awards ceremony held in Bangkok on March 30 and hosted by famous host Woody, NichKhun was announced as the winner of Kerd of the Year category.

NichKhun said during her acceptance, “I’m just a child who always gives my full effort to those that I love. This is for the people who love me, for all my fans, and for the Thai people to make them proud. This award gives me so much motivation to continue to proudly work hard. I wish everyone good health and Thank you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment