Saturday, April 7, 2012

Junho wants to have a girlfriend this spring?


Is Junho from 2pm getting lonely this lovely spring time?

On the 6th of April, He updated his twitter account saying, "I have been thinking that it would be nice to have a girlfriend lately, however when I look at my full schedule I think I need to focus on work first" and then Taecyeon of 2pm also replied to his tweet saying, "Did you start thinking about that after "Music and Lyrics?".

Perhaps Junho enjoyed the experience he had when he participated in the MBC "Music and Lyrics" when he enjoyed a collaboration with actress Kim So Eun and went on a romantic date camping. To this Junho replied to Taecyeon saying, "Hyung, ah for sure you will feel springtime when you watch it. Everyone, please watch Music and Lyrics every saturday and sunday at 11pm on MBC, give it lots of your support and love".

No comments:

Post a Comment