Monday, April 9, 2012

Amber and Woori bid goodbyes on "Invincible Youth 2"


With its recent time slot change, KBS2 “Invincible Youth 2” will also go through program and format changes, which includes a change in its member line-up. Sadly, f(x)’s Amber and Rainbow’s Woori have to leave the show.

On the April 7th episode of “Invincible Youth 2”, members Amber, Woori, as well as Lee Soo Geun, Ji Hyun Woo all bid their farewells.

MC Ji Hyun Woo said, “I am sad to leave due to schedules since I am just starting to get attached. But if time allows, I will come visit sometime.”

Fellow MC Lee Soo Geun remarked, “I know that I’m lacking in a lot of ways, but thank you for following my lead”. He also thanked the G8 members saying, “We have been together for 5 months and I thank you for following me even though I may be lacking.”

As previously reported, Lee Soo Geun has given up his role in order to take care of his wife, who is recovering from a severe case of toxemia. 

Amber, who is leaving the show due to schedule issues shared, “I am leaving the show due to preparations for our new album.”

Go Woori could not hide her disappointment and finally broke into tears saying, “It’s been so fun but I am sad. I am leaving for the improvement of Rainbow, so please root for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment