Thursday, March 1, 2012

Park Gyuri tweets anxiety following surgery


KARA’s Park Gyuri recently underwent surgery to remove the nodule and polyps found in her vocal cords. After she assured her fans that she was fine following the surgery, Gyuri has revealed her fears and frustrations.

On February 29th, Park Gyuri posted on her Twitter, “Why is my throat constantly so tense? I’m afraid that I’ll lose my voice and I can’t stand it. I’ve been crying in the middle of the day.”

Gyuri was diagnosed last November and doctors have been urging her to undergo the surgery immediately. After she completed her surgery on February 21st, she has halted all her schedules to recover.

Netizens commented, "A singer’s treasure is her voice", "You worried too much, Cheer up!", "Get well soon!" and "Don’t worry, everything will be ok".

No comments:

Post a Comment