Thursday, March 29, 2012

KARA celebrate 5th anniversary


Girl group KARA celebrated their 5th anniversary with some heartful tweets.

On March 29th, member Nicole tweeted, "It is now our 5th anniversary. I was 17 years old. Walking down memory lane.. I have lots of memories. I will make more in the future."

Han Seung Yeon tweeted a photo of herself from her debut days and commented, "The picture reminds me of all these memories. I remember.. I love you ^^. Nowadays I am worried about my abs but back then I didn’t even need to care.. So fresh, twenty years old."

The maknae, Kang Jiyoung also posted, "Everybody please celebrate Kara’s 5th year anniversary! And today is my beloved friend Sulli’s birthday too! Let’s celebrate! One, two, three~"

The leader Park Gyuri tweeted, "Five years after KARA’s debut.. Time flies by so quickly~ Thank you for believing and supporting us for 5 years ^^ Let’s keep making more memories in the future. My people!"

KARA originally started as a four-member group and made their debut with "Break It" on 2007. In 2008, Kim Sunghee departed the group and Kang Jiyoung and Goo Hara were brought in.

No comments:

Post a Comment