Friday, March 30, 2012

Junho to collaborate with Vanness Wu for 'Tiamo Chocolate' OST


2PM’s Junho will be collaborating with popular Taiwanese singer Vanness Wu for a Taiwanese drama’s OST album.

2PM's Junho and Vanness Wu have recorded the track “Invincibility” for the drama ‘Tiamo Chocolate’. According to reports, soon after the album is set for release, the duo will begin shooting the music video locally in early April.

Vanness Wu is an actor and a singer who has debuted brilliantly as the lead of Taiwanese ‘Hanayori Dango’ and was beloved all over Asia, centering Taiwan.

‘Tiamo Chocolate’, Taiwanese drama which Junho has sung the OST with Van Ness, is the hi-teen drama with heartbreaking love story where Van Ness takes the lead.

Vanness expressed, “I worked my hardest on my production with 2PM’s Junho, and I’m really looking forward to the music video filming as well.”

Junho added, “I’m glad to be able to work with Vanness through music, and I’m also looking forward to the music video filming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment