Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Junho reveals his ideal type

 

2PM member Junho recently revealed that his ideal woman is Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson.

On the recent recording of MBC "Music and Lyrics", Junho was asked who his ideal woman is, to which Junho replied, "I don't have one out of the Korean actresses. My ideal type is a foreigner."

He continued, "All the Korean actresses are pretty and talented, but because they overflow of charms, no one can catch them. My ideal girl is Scarlett Johansson."

Furthermore, Junho revealed, "Out of the singers, Lee Hyori sunbaenim [is my ideal girl]. A person that can lead me is my ideal type."

Meanwhile, Junho has teamed up with actress Kim So Eun as the new couple for "Music and Lyrics". In the program, the couple will try to make an OST for MBC’s weekend drama "Feast of the Gods". The song will be used for actress Song Yuri’s love theme in the drama.

The episode with Junho and Kim So Eun will air on March 24 and 25 at 11PM KST on MBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment