Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sulli thinks she ranks within the top 10 most beautiful girl group members


f(x) Sulli was recently voted as the top 6 prettiest stars in SM Entertainment by the netizens. Indeed, Sulli herself showed confidence about her looks.

On the episode of SBS "One Night of TV Entertainment" that aired on February 22, Ahn Sung KiPark Joong Hoon, Sulli and Nickhun participated in a corner where they ask questions to each other.

Actor Park Joong Hoon asked Sulli, "Do you think you can be named as one of the top five beautiful girl group member?" to which Sulli answered, "No." 

However Park Joong Hoon modified his question, "How about the top ten?" She replied, "I guess top ten..." without finishing the sentence, which aroused laughter to everyone.

2PM's Nichkhun then asked, "I know a lot of people tell you that you are pretty, but what compliment do you want to hear?" Sulli answered, "I will officially become an adult next year. I want to hear from them that I grew, and I no longer seem to have child-like image."

No comments:

Post a Comment