Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nichkhun not fluent in 5 languages, but 3!


2PM's Nichkhun has expressed his interest in being in an action movie.

On the episode of SBS "Midnight Entertainment TV" on the 22nd, Nichkhun was featured and asked to describe"When I think I look the best". He said "I think that I don't look good in the morning just as I wake up because my face swells and I have acne problems. But when I see photos of myself on stage, I think "Oh, I look like this" and am happy."

He was also asked which part of his appearance he likes the most, to which he answered "I think my eyes. You can't lie through your eyes. By looking at one's eyes you can tell what type of person they are. I think eyes are the most important" 

To questions about Korea's film industry, he said "I've received scripts and even practiced but there have been times when I wasn't good enough to be casted. It was pretty upsetting". He then went on to say "I want to try action films."

Lastly Nichkhun said "I am not a person who can speak 5 languages. I can only speak three. Thai, English, Korean are the three" and he exaggerated that he is incapable of speaking 5. 

Also, in this interview along with Nichkhun, Ahn Sunggi, Park Jeunghoon, and f(x)'s Sulli were also featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment