Friday, February 3, 2012

Jiyeon sheds tears as she recalls anti-fan comments

T-ara‘s Jiyeon shed tears on national television as she talked about the wounds she received from anti-fan comments.
On the February 2nd episode of ‘Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert‘, the hosts brought up the topic of anti-fan comments on the internet.
Jiyeon confessed, “It’s been so hard because of those anti-fans’ malicious comments… And I was so young…” At this, she burst into tears and couldn’t finish her sentence.
When she collected herself, she continued with a smile, “Even now, I avoid the internet whenever I can. However, I am going to stop avoiding it and face it head on. I will become braver.
Another guest on the show, KARA‘s Jiyoung, revealed that she would seek out anti-fan comments online in order to gain motivation if she felt she was slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment