Monday, January 9, 2012

Siwon's grandmother passes away


Super Junior's Choi Siwon recently revealed a tragic news.

On January 8th, Siwon tweeted that his grandmother passed away. He wrote, "Hello beautiful world. I lost my grandmother on my mom’s side. That’s why I’m in Korea now and leaving early in the morning for Osaka" and "Pray for me and my family. Thank you all. Thank you for love and support".

Upon seeing the news, fans flooded him with encouraging messages like, "Please be strong", "I'm so sorry to hear about that" and "Let's pray for Siwon".

Siwon then attached a screencap of the "trending topics" with the hashtag #BeStrongSiwon on the top of the list. He thanked his fans and wrote, "Good night beautiful world. Its going to be okay. Cheers! I dont know what i would do if you weren’t with me E.L.F. Thanks again! good night"

We send our support to him and his family. May his grandmother rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment