Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seungyeon: “Now that I am 25, I want to fall in love!”

Everyone is looking for love, and it seems like KARA‘s Han Seungyeon is no exception!
On January 24th, MBC aired their Lunar New Year’s special, ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake‘, where Seungyeon revealed her intention to fall in love soon. “I think it is time for me to find a boyfriend,” she laughed.
During her interview, she directed a bold message to her company by sending a video with the following message: “I am now a 25 -year-old woman [23 in Western age]. Stop teasing me and introduce me to a boy so I can start dating!
She jokingly threatened, “If you don’t let me, I will start rebelling. I dare you to stop me.”
On this episode of ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake’, four couples (consisting of Park Hwi Soon-Han Sunhwa, Lee Tae Sung-Seungyeon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon-After School’s Lizzy, and Super Junior’sSungmin-SISTAR’s Hyorin) performed duet stages together.
Check out Seungyeon’s performance with her partner, Lee Tae Sung, below!

No comments:

Post a Comment