Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nichkhun Horvejkul an Asian superstar debuts in first Thai film for 7th years GTH anniversary!


Nichkhun Horvejkul, an Asian superstar, had chosen to appear in his first Thai film with “GTH” in the special 7th year anniversary event. The film has a concept of 3 love stories, 3 generations, and has gathered talented actors/actresses and directors together –omit Thai actors/actresses names-. Geng- Jira Malikul directs the part Nichkhun is starring in. The film is considered one of the biggest and most anticipated in 2012.

Nichkhun revealed “The reason why I decided to take part in my first film with GTH is because they're a quality film studio. They produce well-told stories, beautiful cinematography, and entertaining films. I started liking their work since My Girl, Shutter etc. so I told the manager in Thailand that I’d like to take part in a Thai film. I requested for a good studio like GTH and the manager informed me that a project that belonged to P’Geng- Jira Malikul had contacted. When I found out the films he directed and his previous works, I was stunned. He’s really extraordinary. I must thank him for giving me an opportunity to take part in this film even though I've never had any experience in this field. I’m honored and proud that P’Geng had chosen me. Because I was filming for 7th anniversary, which is the 7th year GTH project, this is the first chance for me to stay in Thailand for longer than 5 days in 5 years. I wake up watching the sun rises, and it gives me the energy to work. This way it is very pleasant. Although I have difficulties with filming, because it is my first time, but that only allure me to the charm of such work and it gives me a sense of ambition to overcome the difficulties. I’d like the fans to look out for this film because I really worked hard for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment