Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dichan Magazine - Jan 2012 "A superstar you can't help falling in love with" (Part 4 of 4)!


Nichkhun Horvejkul, a superstar you can't help falling in love with (part 4/4)

With no gap in his schedule, Khun has a very simple way of retrieving stress, which is simply to think about something close to him.

NK: “I think about my family, my fans in Thailand and around the world who are supporting me. They expect to see something good from me, so I need to be positive both physically and mentally in order to give happiness to others. If inside you are sad or stress or have a bad mood, your expression will seem not genuine”

NK: “…and I must think positively. Who would be as lucky to have a chance to be here, to meet and take pictures with a person I ad mire since the start of my career (Rain). It’s unbelievable.”

NK: “…I like the writher Paolo Coelho. At first I followed him on Twitter without thinking much. But then he followed me back. I always retweet what he writes.”

NK: “…One of the days I wrote about how I need to learn much more in my life. He replied that he needs to do so too, we have so many things we can learn. I was surprised; both glad and surprised.”

NK: “I like the writher’s point of view. He regularly writes that we must live our lives differently from our daily norm. When we walk in a straight line, we are assured of the safety, but there is nothing unique about that. Let’s try walking in a zigzag, changing how we see things a little. May be we will learn something new, and who knows we might even like this path. If we keep going straight, we will never know what’s on the side of the road.”

NK: “…He always writes something of this sort, about how we must learn. That is what I really like.”

NK: “…I want to be skilled at life more than being skilled at performance or singing. I mean I want to face and learn about life by myself and finding my individuality. Because in the future, knowing how to sing and dance will not help much. To be a good person you have to learn from people around you and I have gained knowledge from people I've met.”

NK: “…My parents always say we must be able to change crisis into opportunities. Because a life full of obstacles is more entertaining than one without any challenges. My father always reminds me of that. Even though we might be hurt, discouraged, or feel tired, we can turn those challenges into a positive force.”

No comments:

Post a Comment