Monday, January 2, 2012

Ankle injury can't stop Eunjung


Diligent T-ara member Eunjung revealed a photo of herself on her drama, "Queen Insoo" film set despite of her ankle injury.

On January 2nd, Eunjung uploaded the photo above via Twitter with the message, "Queen Insoo film set. Ankle, hang in there, I'm applying ice whenever I can...* Why am I always on crutches around this time of year -ㅅ ㅠ)... Pray for me!!! so I can get better soon.."

In the photo, Eunjung can be seen wearing her hanbok with a sullen mood. She put her injured leg on top of the table while applying bag of ice on it.

As reported earlier, Eunjung is suffering ankle injury. She served as the MC on the recent MBC Music Festival. While coming down the stairs, she lost her footing and fell, injuring her ankle.

Meanwhile, T-ara just released their much-anticipated 20-minute "Lovey Doveymovie-music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment