Saturday, December 3, 2011

HyunA and her thoughts on being compared to Lee Hyori


4minute's HyunA, who is labeled as "The next Lee Hyori", has shared her feeling and appeals.

During a press conference on December 2nd, HyunA talked about her thoughts on being compared to Lee Hyori. She stated, "Lee Hyori is a singer that I really admire. Being compared to her itself is such an honor to me, but on the other hand, I feel pressured. Lee Hyori is a wall I simply can't climb. I don’t think I will ever be able to achieve what she has accomplished."

HyunA appealed to her fans and continued, "I hope I can leave a strong impression on the audience with my own unique charms. I would like to create my own sort of trademarks so that people can recognize right away, ‘That’s Hyuna’ rather than seeing me as ‘The Next Lee Hyori’"

She also revealed that she started to build up friendship with Lee as the two singers worked with the same stylist. HyunA expressed her gratitude and said, "She monitored my performance of Bubble Pop in person. She helped me quite a bit by giving some advice."

HyunA will be starting full-fledged activities through Trouble Maker, a new unit group formed with B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung. The duo will kick off their debut performance on December 4th through SBS Inkigayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment