Tuesday, December 27, 2011

4minute "We will win with our very own color rather than with popularity"!


4minute talked about the heat of K-Pop they experienced in Brazil and in the UK. 

Cube Entertainment held a press conference on December 26th in Lotte Hotel, Seoul.

4minute Sohyun asserted "I could feel, once again, that their (fans in Brazil and London) feelings for us were the same as the Korean fans'."

She also pointed out a difference, "I could see that many of them recorded our performances because they can't see us live often."

Gayoon revealed her personal thought on why foreign fans love K-Pop. "I think they're loving the dance moves that are easy to follow and the lyrics that are easy to sing along."

Hyunah, who is busy with group, solo, and subunit promotions, said with a smile, "I wanted to show people that 'I also have this kind of side', so I'm happy that I could show some different images of myself."

Gayoon revealed her ambitions, "We want to build our very own color rather than our popularity."

Meanwhile, during the press conference held on that day, Cube Entertainment artists shared their impressions about the concerts in London and Brazil and the agency's plans for 2012 were revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment