Friday, November 4, 2011

T-ara's Soyeon says, "I watched Hyomin's movie 10 times"


T-ara's Soyeon reveals that she watched a movie starring Hyomin for 10 times.

On November 3rd's episode of MNET's, T-ara are guest and talked about Hyomin's "Gisaeng Ryung" movie.

Members Jiyeon and Hwayeong share, “We couldn't able to watch the movie because we're only 19 and it is R-rated .” They added that they will watch it next year instead.

Soyeon shows her support for Hyomin by telling, “When her movie was released I accompany Hyomin in by watching all the previews to support her. That time i watched it for 10 times."

On the other hand, Go Yeong Wook of The Beatles Code said, “When my friend starred in a movie I couldn't watch it”. He is referring to the film Summer Time starring Roo'ra' member Kim Ji Hyun. Yoo Se Yoon said, “I watched it 10 times.”

No comments:

Post a Comment