Friday, November 4, 2011

T-ara's Soyeon and Jiyeon reveal their passion for bags and sneakers


T-ara's Soyeon reveals she has passion for bags.

On November 4th, SoYeon is one of the guests on cable TV Mnet Beatles Code.

MC Yoon Jong Shin and Yoo Se Yoon asked her,” You're nickname is Bagshionistar, meaning you have this passion for bags.” Soyeon answered, “I think I'm at that level. I love collecting bags and buy as long as I can handle them all.” that evokes laughter to the studio.

MC again asked, “Do you have time to enjoy them and carry them around?” She said, ” I always do.”

However, fellow member JiYeon shared, ”I'm not into bags, I like sneakers instead. I want to wear sneakers because we always wear high heels during performances.”

After, Soyeon felt bothered because she thought that she might looked excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment