Friday, October 21, 2011

T-ara Hyomin expresses her part, apologizes publicly


T-ara HyoMin posted series of tweets through her twitter account apologizing for the recent rude behavior controversy.

HyoMin on 2oth tweeted,


How important a greeting is for all human relationships..I know better than anyone else.. Because I hate doing things halfway and halfheartedly, I always try my best to show my sincerity in everything I do..speaking honestly, I don't want to put the blame on the circumstances of the situation but..the truth is that the reason I'm upset is because of the fact that I never meant for anything to seem malicious or intentional..

But from a different perspective, even while thinking yourself that you don't mean it in that way, I learned from this experience that it could still come across differently.. through this, I was able to reevaluate and reflect upon myself.. clearly feeling the need to work two times, three times harder..


This is more of a reflection rather than about my own feelings.. I'm posting this up after much contemplation and hesitation to do so several times before.
I'll make sure that this won't happen again in the future for it to go so far as to be addressed in such a public space as this. I'm sorry for disappointing all of you and.. thank you for reading all of this.
Translated by @diademtweets

These tweets are seemed to be the response to Singer Mose who tweeted about the bad behavior of a certain girl group who didn't greet their seniors which is obviously indirectly pointing out to T-ara.

No comments:

Post a Comment