Monday, October 10, 2011

KARA reveals their diet secrets!


KARA garnered attention when they revealed their diet secret on TV.

KARA visited the diet challengers, on Octobre 9th broadcast of SBS's Victory.

Han Seung Yeon 1st revealed her diet routine, saying, "I eat a lot usually but i don't gain weight easily. Usually goes to the lower part of my face . Whenever i noticed that i'm gaining weight, i do running machine and jumping rope immediately. I'm singing while doing the running machine."

Park Gyuri next,"It's always good to exercise whenever i ate a lot." When asked how many hours she spends working out in a day, she reveals,“One hour cycle and one to two hours running machine i i want to do aerobic exercise, however i also work on my muscles for an hour also. "

Thin bodied Goo Hara said, "I don't do aerobic exercise but i'm working on my muscles." thus making the diet challengers jealous.

Nicole said that she is the one who put the most efforts in dieting and even shows demo of Pilates move saying, "I'm working on Pilates now."

Meanwhile, Hara surprised the challengers by showing her 21 inches waist line.

No comments:

Post a Comment