Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kara's Nicole has never had a boyfriend


Group Kara’s Nicole has never been in a relationship.

Members of Kara have made guest appearances on SBS ‘Strong Heart’ on the 20th, for the ‘All Singer’ special episode. Kara’s maknae Kang Jiyoung spoke about her junior high experience and she confessed that she never even had a date with a guy.

Nicole with a shy smile on her face stated, “I’ve never been on a date. But there is someone I like right now” and her honest answer surprised all the guests on hand.

Nicole continued, “I really like him, but I haven’t seen him for about 2 years. We are both so busy with our careers that we never had chance to even bump into one another” and she hinted that he worked in the entertainment industry.

The hosts continued to press her to reveal the mystery man’s identity and Nicole eventually spilled, “In truth, I really like Yoo Seung Ho” and she showed a shy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment