Thursday, September 15, 2011

4minute’s Gayoon makes a solo appearance on Japan’s ‘Bokurano Ongaku'

On September 12th, 4minute‘s Gayoon made an appearance on the Japanese program, ‘Bokurano Ongaku’, and put on a live performance with the famous pianist, Kiyozuka Shinya.

Gayoon sang a passionate rendition of Nakashima Mika’s “Snow Flower” to Kiyozuka Shinya’s accompaniment, receiving loud applause from the staff on the set.

Bokurano Ongaku’s production team revealed, “We were planning a meeting between K-Pop and J-Pop through a joint stage with pianist Kiyozuka Shinya and a K-Pop artist, when we came across Gayoon’s live concert footage and offered her an appearance on the show”.

Interestingly enough, the footage they discovered was of Gayoon’s solo performance from 4minute‘s concert in Japan.

As the recording came to an end, Gayoon stated, “This is the first Chuseok I’ve spent away from my 4minute members and family, so I was secretly saddened, but on the other hand, I was happy and excited to make an appearance on a great program.”

She continued, “Singing with a live piano accompaniment, I think I was able to express my emotions even more than usual. Next time, I hope to make an appearance with the other 4minute members”.

Other Korean artists like BoA, TVXQ, and Shinhwa have also made appearances on Fuji TV‘s popular program in the past. This episode with Gayoon will be broadcasted all across Japan on the 16th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment