Saturday, September 10, 2011

4minute greets fans in bright hanboks

On September 9th, girl group 4minute greeted their fans in gorgeous hanboks as they shared their holiday messages.

For this year’s Chuseok holiday, the girls wished for several things. First off, Jihyun shared, ” I wish for my brother, who just joined the army, to stay healthy and strong. I also wish that our 4minute members live happy and healthily like we do now for as long as possible.Gayoon cutely added, ” I hope I don’t get fat after eating a lot of Chuseok food“. Similarly, the other members wished for peace and good health.

In addition, the girls sent out messages to their fans and shared their plans for the holiday. HyunAsaid, ” If I get a break, I’d like to spend some time with my family. I will probably be able to meet a lot of fans through the upcoming Chuseok programs on TV. I hope you guys eat a lot of delicious food and enjoy the holiday.”

Jiyoon also shared, ” If I get a break, Id like to go on a vacation or eat yummy food. I’d also like to meet my friends and most importantly, I want to spend time with my family. We will also work harder to impress our fans.

In the photos, the girls are seen bowing down humbly in bright hanbok which enhances their pure and innocent features.

No comments:

Post a Comment