Sunday, August 7, 2011

T-ara’s ‘Roly-Poly in Copacabana’ outfits: Love It or Hate It?

T-ara recently came back with ‘Roly-Poly in Copacabana‘ a new version of their hit disco tune.

Throughout their original ‘Roly-Poly‘ promotions and music video, they’ve been seen in various retro outfits, including school uniforms and gym clothes. But this time, the girls took their retro style in a different direction and opted for bright yellow newsprint outfits.

Honestly, I’m not a fan of their past retro looks because I felt like they were too chaotic and unflattering. However, I’m enjoying their recent newsprint outfits, although I think the bits of blue patent make the outfits look cheap and the clunky yellow shoes look like little girls’ dress-up playtime shoes, I have to admit though that the newsprint pattern is what wins me over.

It’s something interesting that you don’t see as often and the color choice is bright and refreshing. Overall the outfits work well together and the girls are able to add their own retro flair to them.

Also, although the two outfits are quite different, I couldn’t help but think of the infamous caution tape outfit of Lady Gaga when looking at T-ara’s outfits!

T-ara's 'Roly-Poly in Copacabana' outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment