Saturday, August 13, 2011

T-ara’s Eunjung talks about her first kiss

T-ara, who is currently receiving much love for their song “Roly Poly“, were special guests on the summer vacation special ‘A Best Friend is Necessary‘ for SBS Power FM’s ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” on August 12th.

When DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked the girls about their first kiss, T-ara didn’t hold back and shared their experiences, drawing the attention of the listeners.

Eunjung explained, “I had my first kiss with my first boyfriend before I even debuted. I went to a cafe with my boyfriend, they naturally placed us in a couple’s section where the curtains were drawn. At that time, I had hurt my leg so I was walking around with crutches, but for some reason, I felt like I had to go to the couple’s section.”

She confessed, “The mood was set naturally, so I had my first kiss, but I was so shocked that I started tearing up afterwards. My boyfriend felt very sorry.”

To this, the other members asked, “Why would you cry?” – drawing much laughter in the studio.

Along with Eunjung’s story, each member shared their first kiss experience: Jiyeon had her first kiss in front of her house, Soyeon had hers at an amusement park, and Qri had her first kiss in a car.

Maknae (youngest) Hwayoung even confessed, “I innocently had mine in front of school” – surprising her other members with the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment