Sunday, July 24, 2011

T-ara’s Soyeon explains her “68 Soyeon” nickname

T-ara’s Soyeon made a guest appearance on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes The World” this week, where she finally gave an explanation behind her nickname, ‘68 Soyeon’.

During the episode, Soyeon stated, “I was born in ‘87, but everyone probably thinks I was born in ‘68.”

Gagwoman Kim Shin Young added, “We used to appear on broadcasts together, and I found out that she knew all the lyrics and dance moves to really old songs; even the way she talks is different from how kids normally speak these days.”

Soyeon went on to explain, “I grew up with my grandmother. About all those old songs… I had a lot of aunts in the house, and they all liked having a lot of fun. I was there with my aunts when they were at the peak of their golden ages, and I think I just naturally learned songs through that.”

When asked what kind of songs her aunts were into, Soyeon stood up to perform a few trot songs (and their respective choreographies), proving just why she earned the nickname, ‘68 Soyeon’.

No comments:

Post a Comment