Thursday, July 21, 2011

f(x)’s Sulli reveals she gets prophetic dreams

While guesting on the latest episode of “Strong Heart“, f(x)’s Sulli revealed that she felt she was slightly psychic. She explained that she had premonitions in her dreams, saying, “I get surprised when dreams I’ve had become true.”

Sulli continued, “In my dream, I saw a number, and asked my mom to buy a lottery ticket. We won almost $100. I also dreamed that there was an enormous fire, so I told my mom to be careful just in case.”

Apparently, it was the same day that the family was having a meal at a restaurant. Sulli’s mother stated,“In a corner inside the restaurant, a fire was found and extinguished quickly. If they hadn’t discovered it, it could have become an incredibly large fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment