Monday, July 11, 2011

f(x) : "We had our doubts but we gained our confidence."


f(x) has finished their first full album promotional activities.

f(x) made their comeback with their first full album and managed to get first place on music programs, a year and eight months after their debut. "Pinocchio (Danger)" and "Hot Summer" both became hits and they gained a lot of popularity through this comeback. They did their goodbye stage on July 10 through SBS Inkigayo.

Amber told us, "Honestly, I was really worried before starting the promotional activities for this album. Because of my ankle injury and the break which became longer than I expected, I wondered if I could do well. I was really worried that I might disappoint the people who were waiting and anticipating for my comeback."

She continued, "We didn't have any confidence during the start of "Pinocchio"'s promotional activities. Our confidence shrank. We became easily nervous, too. We weren't able to show as much as we have prepared. If I had to give a score for "Pinocchio"'s promotional activities, it wouldn't be more than 75 out of 100. But a lot of people loved us. We earned our first win. We didn't dare to think that we could win first place so we were really touched and were really grateful. We started to gain confidence because of that."

"We were able to perform confidently for "Hot Summer". It was physically tiring and at times we were tired, but we were delighted to stand on stage. We gained our strength from the support the fans gave us. So I think "Hot Summer" is worth 90 points out of 100."

f(x) is taking a quick rest and has their individual activities planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment