Thursday, June 23, 2011

KARA Gyuri revealed her pictures from the past, "She opened Pandora's box"


On June 21, KARA’s Park Gyuri uploaded her pictures in elementary and middle school on Twitter with a comment: “I found these in the hard drive. I was probably in the first and seventh grade.”

She added, “I see I took many pictures in the past. Now I don’t take much pictures of myself since my job does it for me but surely my hard drive is Pandora’s box.”

In addition, she revealed her pictures in high school and middle school. Netizens say: “I don’t see much difference” “She has proved herself not having any plastic surgery” “She looks cute even when she was young.”

Meanwhile, Park Gyuri sang her first solo “I only see you” in the OST of SBS’s drama series City Hunter in which Kara’s another member Goo Hara is in the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment