Monday, June 27, 2011

AKB48 members love KARA


AKB48 CHIKARIINA (18)
JUNE 24TH, 2011

I'm listening to

Kara's GO GO Summer! \(^o^)/
_________

AKB48 ACCHAN (19)

JUNE 24TH, 2011

I’m going to be performing on Music Station as Maeda Atsuko!!

I’m by myself, so I feel a bit nervous & anxious……

After the rehearsal, Tamori-san and Takeuchi-san were naturally kind and Nishino-san and KARA-chan were nice too and I think it looks like it’s going to be a fun time ♥ ♥


JUNE 25TH, 2011

All of the artists were nice
Since I was by myself, even during the live broadcast Nishino-san and everyone in KARA talked to me a lot…

Nicole held my hand the whole time… ♥

It’s because I was by myself that I was able to meet them… I was so happy


JUNE 26th, 2011

After 2 days I also got to meet up with KARA again ♪
I was happy (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment