Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kara's leader Park Gyuri and maknae kang Jiyoung displays their friendship on a phonecall


On MBC Pyojun FM 'Shindong, Park Gyuri Shimshimtapa', Park Gyuri and Kang Jiyoung had a phone call conversation with one another, displaying their close friendship.
Jiyoung said
"I'm currently still having lessons and schoolwork".

After picking the phone up Jiyoung jokingly said "Who.. am I~???" to which Gyuri replied "I wouldn't know.." and "eii~ Gyuri unni you're the one that is calling me".
Jiyoung adds "These days theres been a little bit of free time so I've been attending lessons in school. I'm 18 but I need to hurry up and get ready for college soon."

Jiyoung's puppies were recently revealed, "I have 4 of them. Their names are Jisook, Myungsoo, Hongsun and Boksili."
Shindong jokingly said "Park Myungsoo (MC and comedian) looks bigger to me though"
While Jiyoung replied "Ah but my Myungsoo has bigger eyes!".

It was also revealead that Jiyoung likes foot ball and her favourite football player is Park Jisung.
With that, Shindong and Gyuri ended the segment by playing Kara's Rock U, to which Jiyoung said "I love it!".
.

No comments:

Post a Comment