Saturday, May 21, 2011

f(x)’s Krystal talks about bruises, Kim Yuna, and “Kiss & Cry”

Having been cast for SBS’s figure skating variety show, “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry“, f(x)’s Krystalrecently sat down for an interview with Asia Today and shared her experiences.

“I fell so many times while rehearsing that I now have bruises on my knees. It’s still really fun and I’m totally charmed by the entire sport of figure-skating,” she began.

Moving onto the topic of working with Kim Yuna, she commented, “It was hard for me to regard her as anyone other than a world star, but she’s extremely caring and tries to make everyone comfortable. She shares fun stories with me and we’ve gotten a lot closer by talking to each other more. When would I ever get a chance to be close to a national hero like this?”

When asked about how her first recording went, she replied, “Getting on the ice made me really nervous and I didn’t have a lot of time so I wasn’t able to rehearse as much. The day before the recording, my choreography was changed up so I had to memorize it just a few hours before I was to go in. I am a bit disappointed with that.”

Krystal also gave a thumbs up for the atmosphere on set. “It’s tiring physically, but spending time with the other nine members of the show is fun. Park Jun Geum and Lee Ah Hyun are both older than I, but I don’t feel the age difference at all and they treat me comfortably.”

“Kiss & Cry” will premiere on May 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment