Saturday, April 2, 2011

T-ara’s Jiyeon confesses to running away from home as a student

T-ara’s Jiyeon made a surprise confession about an ‘attempted runaway event’.

On the coming April 3rd, MBC’s “Bouquet” will be meeting fans as a new ‘family’ variety show rather than a ‘youth’ variety show.

On the newly refurbished “Bouquet”, T-ara visited as the first guest. As all the members guested together for the first time in a long time, there was a warm, friendly atmosphere during the recording.

During the recording, the MCs asked, “Have you ever run away during your student days?”, to which T-ara’s maknae (youngest) Jiyeon surprised all the guests by answering yes.

Jiyeon, however, revealed that no one in her family knows about her escape – raising curiosity from listeners.

She stated, “During middle school, I decided to run away, so I quietly left my house. However, 30 minutes after I left, I got a text message saying that my older brother ran away too. I was so surprised that I forgot the fact that I ran away and I immediately called my parents. Then I helped my parents look for my brother,” causing much laughter in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment