Monday, April 25, 2011

f(x) ''We are the healthiest girl group''


The most interesting things during the interview with f(x) was “We are the healthiest girl group.”

When Luna was asked about her nick names like ‘Wane Luna’ ‘Horse Thigh’, she answered, “I’m not that cool to those nick names but it’s getting better. My friends told me like healthy beauty and members also told me that muscle is one of my attractiveness and it is comforting.”

She stated, “But I don’t want to shed light on my legs” and smiled with saying, “I thank to members not to tell about it. I like it because it shows I’m healthy and it seems not too bad.” Then told, “As one of my nick is muscle, my legs are mostly taken the photos. I don’t know what I should do.”

We thought they seem to have pressures about losing weight. Different with the expectation of severe diet, f(x) said, “We’d rather to be healthy rather than to lose weight. We also had experiences of losing weight without eating. While we had a rest, we even got massage.”

Moreover, “Our health is getting worse due to diet, irregular meals and short sleeping time. So we are trying to focus on health rather than diet. We suggest vitamins for other members.” Luna added, “When we look too much healthy, we asked like ‘Will we control a little bit?’”

It’s been a year to release new album and a long time to have same stage with Amber. Krystal expressed her feelings, “I’m really proud of our first regular album not single or mini album. And I like to show our upgraded music. I want to perform on the stage as soon as possible.”

Their title song ‘Pinocchio’ ranked first on the charts. They were asked if they have any confidence of wining over TV music programs, they said, “We want to do.”

As the reporter told Luna and Victoria will be likely to cry when they got first prize, Luna said with looking like dreaming, “I think I’m going to cry. Still I feel like my heart is too full for words when I hear about members. I think I will be really impressed if we got the first prize.” On the other hand, Victoria responded, “I don’t know because still I have no sense of reality.”

Lastly, f(x) stated their nervous feeling with having their come-back stage ahead on the 22nd. f(x) also said, “As it’s been a long time to have same stage with these five members, we feel like making debut” and expressed their strong ambitions, “It’s really heart fluttering and nervous. But we will not make you feel disappointed.” though their faces seemed strained.

No comments:

Post a Comment