Wednesday, March 16, 2011

IU admits to being struck by the beauty of T-ara’s Jiyeon

IU recently acknowledged the outstanding beauty of her friend, T-ara’s Jiyeon.

f(x)’s Luna, IU, and Jiyeon all appeared on MBC’s “Come to Play” on March 14th, and they revealed a story about how the three got to be friends.

IU revealed, “I’ve known Jiyeon since even before she debuted“, and commented about being struck by Jiyeon’s beauty when she saw a picture of her. She looked at Jiyeon and said, “You looked really pretty“. To this, Jiyeon faux angrily asked her if she wasn’t pretty now, making the whole cast laugh.

However, it was revealed that Jiyeon and IU were not good friends from the beginning, as IU explained, “Jiyeon looks very city-like, so I didn’t get close to her even after we debuted“. She continued on to say that they got to know each other by appearing on the same variety program.

Meanwhile, Luna revealed that she got close to Jiyeon because they go to the same school and even sat next to each other in their classroom. On the other hand, she got to know IU by giving her a letter when she was promoting ‘Marshmallow‘.

“Come to Play” has also been receiving lots of criticism due to its ‘unfair editing’.

Netizens have commented on how most of the broadcast focused on IU. They complained on the official homepage of “Come to Play” with comments such as, “I feel like I’ve been fooled. I was curious about all the stories from the 93ers, so I was very disappointed”, “I wouldn’t have felt bad if they titled it ‘IU Special’, but I feel like I was lied to”, “Although popularity is important, the editing was just too unfair”, “I felt like the only guest was IU”, and “I don’t know why they brought other guests“.

No comments:

Post a Comment