Thursday, March 10, 2011

‘93-line’ IU, Luna & Jiyeon take selcas at “Come to Play”

It has just been announced that f(x)’s Luna, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and IU have completed filming an episode for MBC’s “Come to Play“.

On March 10th, Jiyeon tweeted, “Returning home after filming for ‘Come to Play’…I’m so happy we were able to find out more about our friendship through this~I hope our friendship lasts forever!! ! Jieun Sunyoung I love you♥

IU also wrote on her me2day, “I just came back from filming ‘Come to Play’! I don’t have a picture of all three of us..ㅜㅜ My precious friends are so pretty and strong! Unrealistically pretty Jiyeon and strong and cool Sunyoung, let’s really have a 93 line concert! It’s a very very happy night!! I love you all♥“.

The idol uploaded two pictures that she took at the filming, and wrote, “You took a picture without me!! Psh pretty! Jiyeon and Sunyoung thanks always!!♥“.

The three youngsters gave off fresh vibes and managed to look cute in their school uniform-inspired looks.

Netizens commented, “So cute!! I feel proud”, “When did the filming end? Take care of your health”, “I’ll be sure to tune in”, and “Have a 93 line concert! Really!!

Kim Tae Woo, K.Will, and B2ST’s Doojoon had also filmed for the episode, which is set to air on March 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment