Sunday, February 13, 2011

T-ara attends “Tears of Heaven” show despite busy schedule

Although their schedule is pretty packed, T-ara attended a “Tears of Heaven” show on February 12th to support their labelmate, Davichi’s Lee Haeri. Unfortunately, member Eunjung was unable to attend because she was filming for KBS 2TV’s “Dream High“.

Because the girls had another event lined up right after, they came to the show wearing their short stage outfits – exposing their slender legs to the cold weather.

Hyomin revealed, “I’ve seen this musical before. Usually, if I get my hopes high, I end up being disappointed, but I really enjoyed watching the musical. I think it will be fun even if I watched it again.”

Set during the Vietnam War, “Tears of Heaven” follows a love story between an innocent soldier (JYJ’s Kim Junsu) and a Vietnamese club singer (Lee Haeri).

Other stars who were spotted included Kim Hyun Joong, SG Wannabe’s Kim Jin Ho, Davichi’sKang Min Kyung, Kim Sa Rang, Lee Yoon Ji and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment