Sunday, January 16, 2011

T-ara’s Eunjung took three shots of painkillers a day for three days

T-ara’s Eunjung, who was previously reported to have injured her ankle, just revealed that she had to take three shots of painkillers a day in order to fulfill her schedules on music programs.

Although her doctor restricted her from participating in any activities for four weeks, Eunjung insisted on joining her members for the group’s goodbye stages this week, and forced herself to rely on three shots of painkillers a day for the January 14th, 15th, and 16th music performances.

She commented, “The production directors were understanding of my injury and told me that it was okay if I didn’t participate, but I’m already so apologetic towards my members and fans for not being with them these past weeks. At least for our goodbye performances, I wanted to stand on stage with everyone. The producers of ‘Dream High‘ have also readjusted my schedule in order to allow me to perform with the girls. I’m so thankful for their understanding.

T-ara will be wrapping up their second album promotions this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment